We are seeking a highly motivated and innovative research associate with molecular biology, cell culture, and automation expertise to support the development of gene editing-based therapies. The successful candidate will contribute as part of a dynamic, multidisciplinary discovery team dedicated to the development of a novel class of therapeutics. The successful candidate is expected to have proven practical experience in molecular biology and mammalian cell culture. The candidate should be a scientifically motivated self-starter, capable of independently conceiving, conducting, and critically analyzing his/her own innovative research with minimal supervision. Strong presentation skills, communication and the ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment will also be vital.
· B.S./B.A. degree in a relevant field (biotechnology, cell biology, molecular biology)
· Minimum 1-2 years of relevant research experience, industry experience preferred
· Extensive experience in molecular biology assays (RT-qPCR, DNA/RNA handling and extraction)
· Experience with in vivo studies a plus
· Experience with liquid handling robots, LIMS system, and automation systems preferred
· Hands-on expertise with DNA analysis software (Benchling, Geneious) a must
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package. All applicants should be legally entitled to work for any employer in the US.
Note to Employment Agencies: Please do not forward any agency resumes. The company will not be responsible for any fees related to resumes that are unsolicited.